Tips for Adding a Good Entry
RealBlogging Guidelines -updated June 2010
1. The title of every post should be specific, catchy and short.
2. Do not use all caps.
3. Do not use the same words continuously.
1. All posts on this site should be complete and RealBlogging is not to be used to switch or drive readers to another site.
2. To ensure a creditable site, Contributors are requested not to use vague language or make unsubstantiated and exaggerated claims. Generally, do not use words such as “best”, “only” and “most.” Provide validation and sources as far as possible.
3. If you raise a question, make sure you answer the question. Do not drive viewers to another site to get the answer or leave them hanging.
1. To create a similar look and feel for the entire RealBlogging, all Contributors are requested to use the same font type and size, namely Verdana 10pt.
2. Please do not use different color fonts or backgrounds.
1. Every post on RealBlogging must have an image.
2. The first image in your post will be used as the image next to your excerpt on the home page. Don’t worry about size. RealBlogging will automatically resize images for the homepage.
3. Do not use images that violate any copyright or are inappropriate.
1.We have consolidated the number of categories. It is recommended that you select between 3-5 categories that you think best describes your post. Do not select too many.
2. Similarly it is recommended that you select between 3-5 tags that you think best describes your post. As an addition we request that you also add the following tag to every post: “Real Estate Blogs”.
1. Contributors are welcome to add an “About the Author” at the bottom of their posts providing details of themselves and linking to their website. Please don’t overdue it. Keep it short and professional.
2. Please do not do gratuitous branding and marketing in or at the end of your post.
PROMOTING YOUR POST:
1. To assist in the promotion of each others post, all Contributors are encouraged to “Retweet”, “Facebook Share” and vote on posts of other Contributors. Doing so will help encourage traffic on RealBlogging.
2. Also add links on your other websites, social media pages, etc. to your respective posts on RealBlogging.
The power and benefit of RealBlogging is the synergy and combined effort of various industry experts and leaders working together. The above guidelines are to ensure that we as a group of Contributors enjoy association with a group of other quality authors. Maintaining a professional look, feel and substance is important and your cooperation is much appreciated. Non compliance may result in posts being edited or removed and may result in suspension of any rights and privileges Contributors may have.